37 years old, practicing, prays, has a beard, Memorised the Quran * Brother 90*

Home Forums EUROPE Brothers Looking For Marriage In Europe 37 years old, practicing, prays, has a beard, Memorised the Quran * Brother 90*

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mum2sum 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mum2sum
    Keymaster

Name : Brother 90
    Height:5’8
    Build : average
    Residency/ Citizenship/ City : Dutch
    NATIONALITY : Lebanese
    Religious commitment/Prayer etc : I pray, fast and do my best to practice the Deen of Allah and follow the sunnah
    Facial hair/Hijjab/ Niqqab : Full beard (long)
    Previously married, Divorced, widowed : Never married
    Living arrangements : With my mother ( father has passed away)
    Work : Private tutor
    DESCRIBE YOURSELF : I’m a simple man who is trying to find a woman for marriage. I have been practicing Islam since I was 16 alHamdulillah. I just never found a woman to get married to.
    SPECIAL CONDITIONS OR MORE INFORMATION :

About the spouse you are looking for.

Height : Any
    Build :average or slightly overweight is fine
    Residency/ Citizenship/ City : Europe, UK, Australia, America etc, No visa seekers
    NATIONALITY : Any
    Religious commitment/Prayer etc : She must be firm in the deen and practicing
    Facial hair/Hijjab/ Niqqab : Niqqab or willing to wear it
    Previously married, Divorced, widowed : Any but not more then 1 child ,maybe 2
    Living arrangements :
    Work :
    Describe your potential spouse: I’m looking for a religious woman who knows and understands the limits of Islam, respectful, polite and soft spoken. My mother is very ill and would like a wife who can be patient and help me care for her in her last years Bithnillah

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.